toggle

R.D. 2004

Pinot Noir / Chardonnay

€220.00

Just released! The Bollinger R.D. 2004 is a champagne made by grapes from sixteen different crus. 88% of the vineyards has a grand cru status, the remaining 12% is made from premier cru vineyards. R.D. means 'Récemment Dégorgé' or 'Recently Disgorged'. In this case after 14 years. A complex wine with creamy, toasty and roasted aromas with a long and pleasant finish.

  • Style: Rich and complex
  • 66% Pinot Noir, 34% Chardonnay
  • Dossage: 3 grams/liter
  • Extra Brut
  • Date degorgement: October 2017

Meer informatie m.b.t verzendkosten vindt u hier.

Voordelen

  • Nederlands
  • English

Making the pop matter

Amsterdam
Nes 39 1012 KC

(+31) 20 7373 194
info@latelierduchampagne.com