toggle

Artéis & Co Rosé 2007

Chardonnay / Pinot Noir

€85.00
The 41% chardonnay comes from Chouilly and Avize. The remaining 59% pinot noir (of which 10% is still red wine) originates from Mailly, Mutigny and Verzenay. The champagne ages 6 years on the lees and a dosage of 6 grams per liter is added. The rosé champagne is bursting with crisp summer fruit. Only 3100 bottles produced in 2007.

  • Style: fresh and fruity
  • 59% pinot noir 41% chardonnay, 10% still red wine
  • Dosage: 6 grams / liter
  • Brut 

Meer informatie m.b.t verzendkosten vindt u hier.

Voordelen

  • Nederlands
  • English

Making the pop matter

Amsterdam
Nes 39 1012 KC

(+31) 20 7373 194
info@latelierduchampagne.com