toggle

Taittinger

It was François Taittinger who joined the company in 1940 and decided to make his name the official brand of the house. The company joined the association of the great Champagne brands and relocated to Saint-Nicaise in the middle of the Champagne region. His brothers Jean and Claude joined him... Lees verder

  • Nederlands
  • English

Making the pop matter

Amsterdam
Nes 39 1012 KC

(+31) 20 7373 194
info@latelierduchampagne.com